Our knowledge and understanding of up-to-date Indonesian statutory corporate governance and compliance requirements ensure specialized, effective and efficient care of both routine and extraordinary company matters, including incorporation, ongoing maintenance and corporate governance, restructuring, company secretarial advice, liquidation and dissolution.
Our Corporate Secretarial Service includes:
- Attending and recording minutes of board and shareholders meetings;
- Preparing board resolutions and shareholders resolutions;
- Advising/ updating clients on compliance with the Companies Act and the listing requirement of respective Exchanges;
- Filing of Annual Returns and audited accounts;
- Bookkeeping, Taxation Report, Annual Tax Report and Monthly or Annual Activity Report;
- Maintenance of statutory records for private, public and public-listed companies;
- Change in share capital structure;
- Transfer of shares;
- Change of directors, managers, auditors and company secretaries;
- Change of registered office address;
- Change of financial year end;
- Opening of bank accounts and changes to bank signatories;
- Change of company‘s Name; and
- Alteration of Memorandum and Articles of Association.